Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Superbowl Commercials Categories

The following are a list of categories (my own) that show which categories were involved in the Superbowl to a greater or lesser degree. I did not record then length of each spot or sponsorship mention. If a commercial ran or the product received a verbal sponsorship credit, then I included it for my purposes. I did not include every time a logo appeared on-screen during the game. Further, during commercial breaks, I did not differentiate between :60, :30, :15, :10, or :05 spots.

Category
CBS Promos - 45
Automotive - 25
Beer - 13
Beverage - 10
Internet - 6
Snack - 6
Insurance - 5
Movie Release - 5
DVD Rental - 4
Employment - 4
Financial - 4
NFL - 4
Technology - 4
Cellular - 3
Personal Care - 3
Shipping - 3
Agricultural - 2
Apparel - 2
Fast Food - 2
Health Care - 2
Medicine - 2
Auto Parts/Service - 1
Cable Provider - 1
Charity - 1
Energy - 1

No comments: